Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Someday Fragrance by Justin Beiber

Retails from $20-$55. Hair mists, lotions, and perfumes.




When you first apply this perfume is it very fruity/floral with scents of berries and summer flowers. Then about fifteen minutes later it starts to warm on your skin and turns into a beautiful warm vanilla and musk scent with just a hint of flowers. Hours later is it absoutely lovely and sort of intoxicating. I was looking for something new for summer and this perfume is exactly what I was looking for. I first saw the perfume advertised in a magazine. Once I smelled it, I thought it was absolutely divine.  I think this perfume can be enjoyed by women of all ages. It will make young women feel a little more sophisticated and make older women feel young and flirty. A little bit of this perfume will go a long way.Will I purchase again? Probably yes!

 Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks.
 Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.




Have you tried it? If so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment